Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Falling in the Mud. . .

So this morning, I got a phone call to bring Katie Grace some more shoes. She had fallen in the mud at school. When I get there, I saw a happy little girl! Katie Grace has gotten to where it seems like she is crying at the smallest things, so I was expecting to hear that she had cried when she fell in, but they said she didn't and that she never got upset. I told her how proud Andrew and I were that she was a big girl when she slipped and fell! We sent extra clothes at the beginning of the year, so when I got there, she had already changed clothes, just needed shoes.  They handed me her dirty clothes in a wal-mart bag. When I got home, I pulled out the clothes to clean them, and I think the pants might be a lost cause. I scrubbed, and they are currently soaking. She had only gotten a little on her shirt and it came out really quickly. I got her shoes clean, too, but those pants are another issue. Yep, her middle name's Grace.  Love that child.

No comments:

Post a Comment