Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Not a couponer, but I do like to save!

...and thanks to my SIL's blog, I did. I got a new pair of glasses for cheap!  I did have to spend almost 50.00 but that's awesome for the frames, lenses and the fact that I got them hi-indexed, so it doesn't look like you are looking through coke bottles to see me! :) Ha.  Anyway- so excited. They should be here in a couple of weeks.

Anyway-not too much else going on. The boys and I are just trying to get our schedule figured out for during the school day. I am having a little trouble fitting in my run with Asher still taking 3 naps a day, Pace having his nap, and starting next week- dance 3 afternoons a week! Like I said when I renamed this blog~ Life in the Circus! To be honest, I wouldn't have it any other way. Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment