Sunday, July 17, 2011

Kids- Update

Last week was Katie Grace's screening for kindergarten. Not a huge deal, really, but you still want them to do their best. Katie Grace was sick last week and not feeling 100%- but nonetheless, she went Wednesday. My girl scored a 92.5! Pretty good no matter what, but Excellent when all things are considered! The teacher who did her screening said that she was only the second child this year so far to have scored over a 90. Great job, little one!

Friday was Asher's 6 month check-up and shots appointment. That guy is 17lbs and 2 oz! WHAT??? He is turning out to be a little chunker! I LOVE IT! He is completely healthy and doing everything he is supposed to, EXCEPT eating solids. I know its time, but he is growing fine and I am NOT ready to rush him to grow up. He has had some rice cereal, but nothing on a regular basis. I can't believe his first year is halfway over already! He is always such a happy baby- and is starting to get a sweet little personality.

Pace is a mess! That boy keeps me on my toes from morning til night! He loves to play outside, play guitar, drums, sing, play with cars, play basketball, baseball, and soccer! He loves to play Ninja-he is all boy and we are having a ball!

Sarah Joy is growing up. She is just a little over a head shorter than I am. I can't believe what a wonderful helper she is! When she is home for the summer she makes my life so much easier! I love having her around! She is alot of fun to talk to and laugh with as well! I cannot believe she starts fourth grade in a month. Where has my little girl gone?

Oh well, thats a quick update on the animals in our circus! Let us know how you are doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment