Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Shoe Tying

Well, a little frustrated with myself that I did not sit down and teach her sooner, because we showed Katie Grace twice how to tie her shoe and she got it! Yesterday evening I sat down with her and showed her once and she tried then Andrew came in and sat with us and he showed her again. She tried again and got close but said she knew what to do. She tried a few more times and got it perfect. This morning she got her new shoes for school and said she was gonna practice and she remembered how. So proud of my little one. . . but all the more realizing she's not so little anymore. It sure is bittersweet to be teaching them independence. I am scared I am going to blink my eyes and she will be as big as Sarah Joy. Anyway. That's what's new today at our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment