Tuesday, July 26, 2011

That's So Daniel!

Summer Music Camp is finished! The kids did a GREAT job on their performance Sunday night! I was so proud of each and everyone of them! Andrew and I were both really nervous Sunday. It all seemed to be going too smoothly. From setting up the stage and making sure we had all the costumes ready to our final run-through Sunday afternoon. It all went so well... that we were very concerned for the performance, but they NAILED IT! They all did wonderfully! The drama went well, the music went well, the motions went well! It was great. Andrew and I were so pleased with all their hard work! They continue to surprise me every year with how quickly they learn.

Sarah Joy left Monday for a trip to visit my mom in Arkansas. While she is gone Katie Grace and I plan to go through the playroom and get all of the little girl toys packed up to give away or get rid of. Then next week, SJ will come home and we will have our last week and a half of summer before I send TWO to school for the first time! I am not ready for this!
Katie Grace got her new tennis shoes for school and put them on the other night with her blue jeans and a little collared shirt and put her backpack on! She looked so grown up! AAAGGHHHH! Where does the time go? I just want to wrap them all up in my arms and make them stay little forever! One other thing I want her to learn before school starts is how to tie her shoes! Whoops.
Pace loved the musical. He asks to listen to it all the time, and makes me be the mom and the grandpa so he can be Daniel. He is sure to correct me if I get the lines wrong! Who is that kid?
Asher is growing up more everyday. I finally started giving him cereal on a consistent basis. I can't tell that he is really sleeping any better but he is doing well with it! I'm just not ready for my last baby to grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment